We’ve divided ourselves (ISACC Interns) to cover up all that we need to do today:
- Researching at National Library — Jandi and I
- Researching at University of the Philippines — Mayu, Jek and Shels
- Gathering on-line Documents — Mari
- Researching at Supreme Court and Court of Tax Appeals — Tolits and Jake
So that’s the way it is.
Jandi and I met up at NatLib earlier to look for facts and information for the MP task.
We’re there for 5 whole hours, cast our attentions to a few theses and books and found some useful data out of them. We decided to categorize it at our own homes to understand (more) what those data meant and where could it be classified.
What we find:
- brief history of the situation in Mindanao
- MNLF and ARMM informations
- current processes of peace talks
- paradigms for the peace talk developments and so forth
When I finally thought we have the things that we needed, I initiate not to still search for other things that can be useful. And so, we didn’t even bother to go down to Reference Section (we sticked to Filipiniana) and afterward went straight home.
I don’t really comprehend on what’s happening, what to do and what not to do this week. I feel like I got no energy (and no energy equates to no love as per Cj and Suzy of the Big Meal).
Ergo, this one goes for my (energy) Booster:
22 Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.
Lezz Go Energize and do Our Best-ests! Cheers!